Doing Rural Life In An Urban World[* = content in item]
It's been said that there are two kinds of leaders, the ones people follow, and the ones people copy...
Nobody follows me...Just look behind me...there's nobody there...
But I notice things I say and the things I do are implemented all over the place.
So, I try to be somewhat circumspect in the things I say and do...
What people do with what I say and do is really none of my business...
Or as they say in Cree, "You gotta do what you gotta do...
And in the light of that, I gotta do what I gotta do"...and so forth...
For in that lies the key to living well, together, in close quarters...at 40 below, in this Mid-Canadian Hinterland...
As We...Do Rural Life In An Urban World.
A - Three Things Thru Stu
1 - Harness [Cree] First Nations Educational Philosophy / Cultural Imperative -
Leave responsibility for life and learning squarely on the shoulders of the learner,
Not the teacher
2 - Church Renewal -
Inter-Group "Allergies" are there for a purpose,
Do not remove them...
Apostles are Cross-Cultural Boundary Jumpers,
- Scripture Run-Thru Notes (*) Notes from my multi-year run-through of Scripture regarding it's relevance to life today – "Applied Christianity"
- On-Ramp Reflections To Selected Scriptures - Index (*)
- Gospels Modules Refletion Index (*)
- Poems Reflecting On Specific Sections of Scripture, But Posted In Main Body Of Poems (*)
- Biblical Proverbs Subset (*)
- Cross-Reference Index Of Poems By Biblical References (*)
- Cross-Cultural Addictions Section (*)
- Spirit Dimensions of Apostolic Ministry (*)
- Experimental "Service Preparation Materials" Tool (*)
3 - Re-Integrate Giver-Finance Group Into Body-Life -
As with the human body, integration can only happen when it is attached to the Head...
And it is involved in what the Head is up to."
B - Other Projects Thru Stu
Business, Finance, Economics Related Material
- Globalization Or A Global Village? (*)
- Garden Variety Economics (*)
- Perspectives (*)
- Media in Rural Development : Resources (*)
- Core Stories (*)
- Entrepreneurship (*)
- Restructuring In The Rural Community (*)
- Base Information for Economic Development in Manitoba
Tool Development Projects
- Confinement Hog Production in SW Mb. Info Transfer Tool (*)
- Community Animation Handbook (*)
- Narrative Analysis Tool [Withheld Temporarily] (*)
- Assorted Useful Tools Index (*)
- Experimental "Augmented Text Process" (*)
Poetry (Base - Chronological Index)
- To Top of -- A Poetic Journey Through Cancer-Land Volume I (*) (@ Oct.7/08) And Volume II (*) (@Jul.4/09)
- Paper Trail for Evolution of An Apostolic Ministry (@Aug.20, 2009) (*)
- Doing Business Section (@ Oct.31,2012)(*)
- Apostleship Section (@ June 14,2014) (*)
- Meadow-wood(@ Nov.11,2017) (*)
- Sundry Infill Section(@ Mar.27,2019) (*)
- Called Up (@ Sept. 07,2020) (*)
Poetry (Sub-Set Indexes)
- To -- A Poetic Journey Through Cancer-Land (Annotated, Theme Based Indexes) (*)
- Orchestration (*)
- Legal Subset - for artists (*)
- 00 - "Writing Aspects Of Augmented Text Process" (*)
- 01 - "Photographic Aspects Of Augmented Text Process" (*)
- 02 - "Photo-text Mix Aspects Of Augmented Text Process" (*)
- 03 - "Layout-Design Aspects Of Augmented Text Process" (*)
- 04 - "Aspects Of Augmented Text Process In General" (*)
- 05 - Photo Augmentation Aspects of Apostolic Ministry (*)
- Reflections On Book - Portraits and Principles of the World's Great Men And Women (*) Poems reflecting on this collection of Wisdom Literature made at the beginning of the Twentieth Century
- "Pandemic Series Poems" (*)
Prose Writing Material
- Intro Page to PDF version of Thesis [Research in an aspect of "Spirituality in Rural Development"] (*)