Sub-Set of Poems Reflecting On The Biblical Book Proverbs
- General Intro, General Introductory Poems Relating To The Entire Book
Subset of poems written in reflection on the Biblical book of Proverbs as they relate to various aspects of doing business in Western Manitoba today. Particular interest in this material has its focus in the issue of "Prosperity with Righteousness"...is such a mix even possible, and if so how would that come about? These poems will be posted sequentially with the other poems and this index will identify items relating to this sub-set.
- Section 1 - The Compilation of "Introductions to Proverb Collections" assembled in Chapters 1-9. Poems reflecting on this sub set of Proverbs which address the various uses such material might have in the lives of people who make use of the wisdom they contain.
- Section 2 - The Main "Solomon" Collection Poems reflecting on this sub set of Proverbs
- Section 3 - The "Thirty Sayings" Collection Poems reflecting on this sub set of Proverbs
- Section 4 - The Secondary "Hezekiah or Northern Kingdom " Collection) Poems reflecting on this sub set of Proverbs
- Section 5 - The Other Small sub-Collections Poems reflecting on this sub set of Proverbs
- Reflections On Book - Portraits and Principles of the World's Great Men And Women Poems reflecting on this collection of Wisdom Literature made at the beginning of the Twentieth Century