Sub-Set of Poems Reflecting On Sun Tsu's Book Art Of War
- General Intro, General Introductory Poems Relating To The Entire Book [Backlog Not Posted Yet]
Subset of poems written in reflection on Sun Tsu's book which is often touted as being the epitome of guidance for people in the business world. The term "Tsu" means "Lord" in English, so the ongoing pun for me is on the word Sun (the author's name) and Son (another term for Jesus), raising the question of our stance as His Body in the world, and the implications of being "Baptized Into His Name". These poems will be posted sequentially with the other poems and this index will identify items relating to this sub-set.
A - Before EmbarkingSection 1 - Assessing The Field Conditions Poems reflecting on Chapter One
- Section 2 - Resourcing Your Little Caper Poems reflecting on Chapter Two
- Section 3 - Strategic (Upper Level) Operating Principles Poems reflecting on Chapter Three
B - The Core Principle
- Section 4 - Be Tactically Disposed To Spotting The Chink In The Armor Poems reflecting on Chapter Four
- Section 5 - Amassing Potency Poems reflecting on Chapter Five
- Section 6 - Maintaining Potency Level Until It Is Needed Poems reflecting on Chapter Six
C - General Approach To Task
- Section 7 - Aids To Tactical (Operating Level) Agility Poems reflecting on Chapter Seven
- Section 8 - "Taking The Lead" In The Dance Poems reflecting on Chapter Eight
- Section 9 - Risk Reduction In Getting There Poems reflecting on Chapter Nine
D - Aspects Of Engagement
- Section 10 - Mix And Match Of Sets Of Factors (eg Types of Context, Incompetence) Poems reflecting on Chapter Ten
- Section 11 - On Arrival - Shifting To Dynamic Interactions Poems reflecting on Chapter Eleven
- Section 12 - Handling Crises Poems reflecting on Chapter Twelve
E - Info-Chase As Key Throughout
- Section 13 - The Need For Perfect Knowledge Poems reflecting on Chapter Thirteen
- Suplimentary Material
- Poems Reflecting On Bill Fawcett's Book, "How To Lose A Battle"
- Poems Reflecting On Ralph D. Sawyer's Book, "100 Unorthodox Strategies"
- Poems Reflecting On James Carroll's Book, "The Sword of Constantine"
- Poems Reflecting On Rabbi Daniel Lapin's Book Thou Shalt Prosper
- Poems Reflecting On [get bibliographic data] Book - analysis of Viet Nam War
- Poems Reflecting On Timothy Snyder's Book - On Tyranny - 20 Lessons From The Twentieth Century
- Poems Reflecting On Business Seminar Input
- Poems Reflecting On Spiritual Warfare - Ephesians 6:10-18