Index - #4 - Sub-Set of One-Off Poems - Of a General Nature (for A.T.)
These poems will be posted sequentially with the other poems and this index will identify items relating to this sub-set.
My purpose in working through material is to be alert for graphic design elements which might be of use in the art-form I am in process of developing. The use of a mix of text, photographs and graphic elements is common for magazines, short stories and poetry, and there have been some forays of late into the use of graphics in novels...I wish to explore the use a mix of all three elements for novel presentation, with an eye for both print and the emerging digital platforms.
The poems below are responses of various aspects of the general nature of augmented text...some poems relate to process, some to impact, some to thoughts that spun off in me. They constitute a good set of personal notes on the experience of developing this technique. Poetry was used because It is concise while inviting me in when I return after further exploration of the art-form, in a non-restrictive way.
- ""  ( ) (//)
1. From the Journey through Cancer-land Period
2. Apostolic Ministry Development Period
3. From the Doing Business Period
4. From the Apostleship Period
- "Purple" (Jul/30/2016) Shift in tint of webpage color to remind me to be doing Augmented Text from the perspective of he Kingdom Layer
- "Open The Eyes Of My Heart" [Reflections On Book The The Book Of Revelation "B" Rev. 1:1-11 (Matt.23:37-38; Chap.11)] (08/Sept/2016) Augmented Text is good for getting around people's internal radar.
5. From the Meadow-Wood Period
- “The Photographer's Bible ” [Church Photography Series] [Poem withheld temporarily] (Nov/11/2017) The Point of seeing the Project "The Photographer's Bible" when viewed in Spanish - The Bible of a Photographer, which changes the tone completely and opens it up for me.